To edit an existing track:
- Log in to the Teacher Dashboard with your Teacher account details. (If you don’t yet have it, here’s how to set up an Insight Timer Teacher profile).
- Select Audio. It's located on the left pane of the Teacher Dashboard.
- Click Edit in the drop-down menu of the track you wish to update.
- Make the necessary changes. Ensure that the changes adhere to our Content Requirements and Guidelines.
- Note: If you wish to update the audio, go to "Final Details", then click "Uploaded File". This will open the File Manager of your computer. You may now select the new mp3 file.
- Click “Exit and submit for approval”. Our QA Team will then review and approve the changes within five (5) business days for English and Music and within 10 days for other languages.
If your track changes hadn't been approved within this period, please go over our Requirements and Guidelines for Teachers, as well as the reasons why content is rejected, to check if something needs to be updated or revised. Please also make sure to check your Spam or Junk folder for any notification emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.