Insight Timer is a platform where teachers share their content and engage with the community. In order to uphold a safe and comfortable space for co-creation, here are Insight Timer's community guidelines for proper engagement and conduct on the platform.
Insight Timer is home to over 17,000 teachers offering a wide range of practices and specializations. To maintain a nurturing, inclusive, and open environment, we have put the following requirements and guidelines in place.
- Teacher Profile Requirements
- Content Requirements & Guidelines
- Image Requirements & Technical Specifications
- Rules & Guidelines for Live Events
- Requirements and Guidelines for Publishing a Course
- Requirements and Guidelines for Publishing a Premium Tracks
Infringement or non-compliance with any of the above guidelines may result in the rejection of tracks and courses, delay in publishing as well as temporarily or permanently being banned from using and uploading content on our platform.
We encourage teachers to read and adhere to the guides above. Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns and/or clarifications.