Adding tracks to your Playlist is simple. After creating a playlist, you can add tracks in two ways:
BY EDITING THE PLAYLIST
- Go to the Profile icon in the lower right corner.
- Click Playlists. And select the Playlist you'd like to add to.
- Click the 'Add Tracks' button.
- You may now add tracks from Bookmarks, Recently Played, and from Teachers you follow. You may filter tracks by benefits and music or using the search bar is also available should you want to manually search for a specific track.
- Once the track appears, click the + icon beside it. A check icon will appear to indicate it has been successfully added to your Playlist.
VIA THE TRACK PAGE
- Click 'More' the three-dot button on the individual track page.
- A window will appear, giving you the option to add the track to a Playlist. Select the Playlist you'd like to add the track to.
You can add the track to multiple Playlists.
Learn more about your bookmarks, playlists, and downloads.