After creating a playlist, you may add your favorite tracks in two ways:
BY EDITING THE PLAYLIST
- Go to the heart icon in the bottom toolbar.
- Click Playlist. And select the Playlist you'd like to add tracks to.
- Click the Add Track button.
- You may now add tracks from your Bookmarks, Recently Played, and from Teachers you follow. You may also filter tracks by benefits. A search bar is also available should you want to manually search for a specific track.
- Once the track appears, click the + icon beside it. A check icon will appear to indicate it has been successfully added to your Playlist.
VIA THE TRACK PAGE
- Click the three-dot button on the upper righthand side of the individual track page.
- A window will appear which will include an option to add the track to a playlist. Click this and select the playlist where you'd like to add the track to. You may add the track to multiple playlists. There is also an option to create a new playlist.
Learn more about your bookmarks, playlists, and downloads.