We reserve the right to reject and not accept content that infringes or fails to comply with any of our Content Requirements and Guidelines, and our Image Requirements and Technical Specifications.
Rejected tracks are automatically reverted to a Draft status and you will also be notified via email. Make sure to check your Spam or Junk folder to not miss any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover, other possible reasons for rejection are:
- The audio file is corrupted
- The track has already been uploaded aka duplication
- The track is meant to be for silent or timed meditation, which the app's built-in timer already serves
- Incomplete details like missing categories, benefits, descriptions, etc.
- The audio file contains nothing but dead air or periods of prolonged silence
- The track mentions a competing platform/s
- The track refers to the Wim Hof Method or claims the practice as the Wim Hof Method. Only accredited instructors and Wim Hof himself are allowed to teach or use this practice.
- Your track needs a clearer, more coherent description in paragraph form that is at least 500 characters in length.
- The teacher does not hold relevant accreditations in the related topic.
- There are emojis/special characters in the title and/or description.
- Your track description contains links to websites and/or other platforms (emails, social media accounts, etc.)
- There are copyright issues with the content (music, image, audio, etc)
To proceed with publishing, kindly update your track accordingly and re-submit it for approval. Our Team will review and publish them within 5 working days for English/Music/No Words and within 10 days for other languages, barring any other breach in requirements and guidelines.
For reasons why courses are rejected, kindly check here.