There are many reasons to go live, and/or teach yoga on Insight Timer. Below, we have listed the most important ones.
EARN MORE REVENUE
Going live increases your revenue-earning potential on Insight Timer, whether that’s through donations or funneling more people to your course at the end of each session. The donation Revenue is calculated as follows: 30% fees and taxes, the remaining 70% is split between Insight Timer at 20%, and you the Teacher, 80%. Learn more about how teachers can earn on Insight Timer.
With over 14,000 teachers on Insight Timer, visibility matters. Every time you host a live session your followers will be notified and you will appear on our homepage, seen by upwards of 650,000 people every 24 hours.
GROW YOUR AUDIENCE
A ‘Follow’ button has been built into the live and post-live experience. This means the more live sessions you host, the more followers you’ll attract. The more followers you have, the more people we’ll notify each time you schedule a session, upload content, or release a course. And the cycle continues.
Live gives you a platform to engage with your audience in real-time. When doing so, you establish a more meaningful relationship with your audience. We recommend in these sessions you welcome viewers, ask them questions, and encourage meaningful comments.
Learn the rules and guidelines for holding Live Events.