Workplace Circles are a place for coworkers and teams to connect, share ideas, learn and meditate together. Here are ways Circles can be used to support team building:
1. Have team leaders start meetings with a short meditation. If your team is working in-person, have the team leader play a guided meditation through a speaker loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. If your team is working virtually, have the team leader schedule and run a group meditation in their Workplace Circle.
2. Schedule group meditations to break up the workday. Why not start or end the week with a company-wide meditation?
3. Encourage team members to start discussion groups in Circles on specific topics such as sleep, morning routines or creativity.
4. Run a company-wide meditation challenge! Set a goal of reaching a certain number of weekly meditation minutes and track the progress in your Reporting Dashboard.
5. Encourage coworkers to create Circles with an accountability partner with whom they can connect with to keep each other motivated to meditate on a consistent basis.