Workplace Groups are a great place for coworkers and teams to connect, share ideas, learn and Meditate together.
Here are ways Workplace Groups can be used to support team building:
- Have team leaders start meetings with a short Meditation. If your team is working in-person, have the team leader play a guided meditation through a speaker loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. If your team is working virtually, have the team leader schedule and run a group meditation in their Workplace Groups.
- Schedule group Meditations to break up the workday. Why not start or end the week with a company-wide Meditation?
- Encourage team members to start discussion groups on specific topics such as sleep, morning routines or creativity.
- Run a company-wide Meditation challenge! Set a goal of reaching a certain number of weekly Meditation minutes and track the progress in your Reporting Dashboard.
- Encourage coworkers to create Groups with an accountability partner with whom they can connect with to keep each other motivated to meditate on a consistent basis.